Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BagelMyWay #CollectiveBias
Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza is a fun breakfast the kids will love. They can even help you make them. I really enjoy playing with my food sometimes, how about you? Why not make your breakfast look like a work of art. I love how these fruit flowers came out.
Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza is not only pretty, it’s also quite tasty. It’s a nutritious breakfast that’s perfect fuel for a long school day. It would also be a great snack!
I used Smart Balance® Buttery Spread and Lender’s® Bagels for this recipe. I like Smart Balance® Buttery Spread because it’s Dairy Free, Gluten Free and it even has 400mg Omega 3 ALA per serving. Lender’s® Bagels are low fat and a great on the go breakfast solution as well as versatile
I found them both in the refrigerated dairy section at Walmart, next to the eggs.
Making Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza is true to it’s name. All you do is mix some apricot jam with Smart Balance® Buttery Spread. Then spread the mixture on Lender’s® Plain Bagels.
Slice up some fresh strawberries and kiwis. Then create a fruit flower on the bagel. Embellish your design with more fruits such as blueberries and raspberries.
My children like soft bagels, so I simply let them come to room temperature before adding the buttery spread, jam and fruit. If you prefer your bagel toasted, you could definitely do that. I would lightly toast them and let cool first.
Easy Bagel Fruit Pizza would also be nice for a party. Serve them at a Sunday brunch or birthday breakfast.
What is your favorite bagel topping? Let me know in the comments.
Click here for more great recipe ideas.
- 4 Lender's® Plain Bagels, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Smart Balance® Buttery Spread
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 8 raspberries
- Split bagels in half. Lightly toast, if desired and let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix buttery spread and jam until completely combined. You might want to put it in the microwave for 10 seconds if it's too cold.
- Spread each bagel half with 1 tablespoon of the butter spread and jam mixture.
- Slice strawberries and kiwis. Place a kiwi slice in the middle of each bagel half. Add strawberry slices around edges to form flower. Add a raspberry in the middle of each flower. Add blueberries around the edges. Serve immediately.