Graveyard Dirt Cups
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackAndGo #CollectiveBias
It’s almost Halloween and the kids are getting so excited! Today I’m sharing a really fun, easy treat you can make for a children’s Halloween party or a festive, after-school snack.
Graveyard Dirt Cups are simply a mixture of NABISCO Go-Paks! cookies and Snack Pack® Pudding with Reddi-Wip ghosts on top. It’s so easy to just mix the cookies and pudding right in the Go-Pack cup, then decorate the outside with a cute pumpkin face.
I found all of the ingredients for this recipe at Walmart. The Reddi-Wip was in the DAIRY section, Snack Pack Pudding Cups were in the GELATIN section and the NABISCO Go-Paks! were by the registers where you check out. There were also some NABISCO Go-Paks! in big bins at the front of the store.
Click here for an awesome coupon. BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE NABISCO Go-Paks! Buy ONE (1) Snack Pack® Pudding and get ONE (1) FREE (up to $1.00) NABISCO Go-Paks! (2.25 oz. or larger)
The cool thing about this recipe is that you can choose your own flavors. You pick your favorite flavor Snack Pack pudding and your favorite NABISCO Go Pack! cookie.
To decorate the outside of the Go-Pack cup, you will need several sheets of orange 12″ x 12″ scrapbook paper. Cut the paper in strips that measure 10 3/4″ x 3 3/4″. I decorated 5 Go-Pack cups, so I cut 5 strips of paper. Then you can draw a pumpkin face with a black permanent marker. Your pumpkin face can be smiling or maybe he’s mad or maybe he’s scared of the ghost that’s sitting on his head!
I decided to use 3 mini OREO Go-Packs, 1 CHIPS AHOY! Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Go-Pack and 1 NUTTER BUTTER Bites Sandwich Cookies Go-Pack. I poured 2 of the mini OREO Go-Packs into a medium sized plastic resealable bag. Sealed the bag and crushed the cookies with a rolling pin. Then set it aside.
Then I distributed the remaining cookies evenly into the 5 Go-Pack cups. Next, I scooped out the pudding from 2 Snack Pack pudding cups and poured it over the cookies in one of the Go-Pack cups. Then I stirred it together. I did the same thing for the remaining 4 Go-Pack cups.
To decorate the Go-Pack cups, I wrapped the orange paper strips around the cup, taping the two ends together.
For the ghosts, I sprayed the Reddi-Wip on top and placed to candy eyes. Then placed a candy pumpkin on the side. Both were purchased at Walmart.
They came out so cute, don’t you think! And super yummy too. The kids loved them!
These Graveyard Dirt Cups are super spooky and so delicious! Plus, fun and simple to make!
Are you having a Halloween party this year? Click here for more awesome treats you can make.
- 3 NABISCO Go-Paks! Mini OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1 NABISCO Go-Paks! CHIPS AHOY! Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 NABISCO Go-Paks! NUTTER BUTTER Bites Sandwich Cookies
- 6 Chocolate Snack Pack® Pudding Cups (3.25 oz)
- 4 Chocolate/Vanilla Mix Snack Pack® Pudding Cups (3.25 oz)
- 1 can of Reddi Wip Original
- Candy corn pumpkins
- Candy eyeballs
- CRAFT SUPPLIES NEEDED:
- 3 sheets of 12" x 12" orange scrapbook paper
- Black permanent marker
- Cut the paper into strips that measure 10 3/4' x 3 3/4'. Draw a pumpkin face on each strip of paper. Set aside.
- Pour 2 mini OREO Go-Packs into a medium resealable plastic bag. Seal top and crush with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Divide remaining cookies evenly into the 5 Go-Pack cups. Add the pudding from 2 Snack Pack pudding cups to each Go-Pack cup (flavor of choice). Mix the pudding and cookies in Go-Pack Cup. Add cookie crumbs on top. When ready to serve, spray Reddi-Wip on top to look like a ghost. Add 2 candy eyeballs for each ghost. Add a candy corn pumpkin next to each ghost.
- Decorate cup with paper by wrapping it around cup and taping the ends to the cup.